". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Saturday, December 5, 2015

We are in!

Hello! Long time, no blog! We have been just a tad busy the last month with buying and moving into a new home. Have you ever been so happy that you think it can't possibly last--that certainly something is just around the corner waiting to mess it all up? That is kind of where I am right now. I'm a little afraid to just let myself be happy. But I'm working at it. And it turns out that it doesn't take all that much effort. :-) 

If we are Facebook friends you have probably seen many of these pictures. For you who eschew that particular corner of the internet, here is a pictorial walk through the last few weeks.


First items in (the book was a housewarming gift from a dear friend)



Boy and dog explore new surroundings


The Nordiska approves.


Our means of refrigeration for about 5 days while waiting for more modern replacement.


 Much better! 


If he ever gets fired from this cantor gig (stranger things have happened) he can get a job on "The Price is Right" or "Wheel of Fortune." 


View out my bedroom window. :-)


New washer/dryer!



I have my work cut out for me.


Homeowners again! (Glad to have a home warranty to go along with the keys and garage door openers.)

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Yay. :)

PS, is Evan still with us, or did his life end?

Cheryl said...

He survived! Can you believe it? Sometimes he disappears and I don't see him for over an hour! And I don't even notice! :-)

Seriously, he has played with more kids this week than in any of the previous neighborhoods we have lived in combined. It's great.