". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Church Pianist

A Facebook friend shared this. She did not make it and we have no idea who did! She found it on the "Christian Memes" Facebook page, which has 384,000 followers. For readers who may not know, that is my husband, bottom right. I love that he is the "what I really do" picture because yes, that is what he really does. :-)  


Speaking of being a church pianist, here he is doing that today for the first time on the grand piano our church just acquired!



First Sunday on the new piano!
Posted by Katie Wogisch Haddad on Sunday, May 17, 2015

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

:D So funny.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Was that picture on a public site? Somebody probably just lifted it. Must have a been a surprise to see that!