". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Our Patio

One of the things I am loving most about our new (rent) house is the patio. Our house in Illinois had one (that is, after we removed the sunroom and poured a patio in its place), but we didn't spend a great deal of time on it. It wasn't covered. It was on the east side of the house, so the light and heat from the sun were too intense (in my opinion) for enjoying coffee outside in the morning. Our patio furniture (hard, white resin from the big box store) also left a bit to be desired.

When we found our house in Oklahoma we were surprised to discover that it came with patio furniture. Not only that, but the patio has a roof with ceiling fan! The last few weeks have been gorgeous, and we have discovered the joy of mornings and evenings on the patio. I only pray this weather lasts a while longer!

I have been slowly adding flowerpots. 

Room for the whole family!


Breakfast outside. :-)

No comments: